Things I love...
- Coffee, you don't really know me unless you know this.
- Words, and that's where the blogging began.
- Notebooks and journals, I have a regular journal, a study journal, a dream/idea journal, a planning journal....
- Coffee dates, because it means I get to spend time with someone.
- Travel, I've been keeping an eye on flights since I was twelve years old.
- Road trips, coffee stops, travel playlists, naps all day, middle of the night gas station stops-I love it!
- Kiddos, after all, most of my best friends are under the age of 8.
I'm not sure why I always draw a complete blank when trying to write in this space. Maybe it's because I struggle with cliché wording, or maybe it's because I generally have way more words about life than you would ever have the time to read.
I think most of all though, it's because I'm just not the person I'd like to be yet. I'm a work in progress, so here's a brief glimpse of the person I am striving to be.
- I want to be the kind of person that spreads the light of Christ around as if it's some sort of crazy confetti that has the power to change the world.
- I want to be the kind of person that brings a rush of deep encouragement to every interaction.
- I want to be the kind of person that you feel safe to dream with, one that you can explain every insane idea and I'd find a way to help you discover if it could become a reality.
- I want to be the kind of person that lives by the grace of God, letting it equip for every task and lead in every time that there's a need for wisdom.
- I want to be the kind of person that lives given to the world around me in every sort of way. One who follows the greatest Giver, Jesus Christ and lives just as intentionally as He did as He walked this earth.
That's not me yet. That's the girl I seek to be. And still I fail every day, but somehow today God has a plan to use me in all of my shortcomings. What greater grace and love could there ever be?
Other Writing Experience...
-Also quoted on Grace Biblical Counseling Ministries
- Silence in the Streets - Desiring God
- The Road of Singleness - Christian Woman's Magazine
- Guest Contributor to Be Still Magazine